We love sharing our LOVE for cooking Fresher, Healthier & Tastier Food with both adults and kids. We run adult cooking classes all year round and offer cooking camps for kids during the summer and their winter and Spring breaks.
Adult Cooking Classes
What to Expect: Great cooking isn’t about recipes—it’s about technique & coking with Love. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by one of our professional chefs.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted
- You will work with other students in groups of 3 or 2 in the case of couple’s classes.
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12 students
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- You must be at lease 16 y/o to participate
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back.
Click here for our Adult Cooking Class Schedule
Kids Chef Cooking Camps
Food is a basic requirement for life. For a healthy and productive life, we need to eat healthy, nutritious food. Get your kids started early.
At Café YOU we make our food from scratch using fresh ingredients, organic wherever possible, and we do not use a deep fryer.
Our Kids cooking camps focus on nutrition and on getting kids, aged 12 y/o +, excited about healthy cooking and eating. Our camps are a great choice for kids who have a passion for food and also for those who need to learn to enjoy healthy, nutritious food. Children will learn to make soups, salads, appetizers, entrees and baked goods. Our camp culminates with a dinner service all planned, prepared and served by camp participants.
Learning Skills: Children will learn about exotic ingredients & spices, food safety and preparation, food art, recipe building & a myriad of basic cooking techniques.
Counselor Certification: Camps are run by our chefs and restaurant staff so that the campers learn firsthand from trained professionals.
Click here for our 2019/2020 Winter Schedule